The Finnish Chapter of the American Rhododendron Society
The purpose of the Finnish Chapter is to promote the study and culture of rhododendrons and azaleas and to stimulate interest in the genus Rhododendron by any appropriate means, including the holding of regular meetings of members and keeping close co-operation with the Finnish Rhododendron Society.
Membership in the Finnish Chapter shall be open to all persons interested in the growth and culture of rhododendrons and azaleas. All members of the Chapter shall be deemed members of the American Rhododendron Society and shall be entitled to all privileges thereof.
Some benefits of joining the Finnish Chapter of the ARS:
- High quaility Journal American Rhododendron Society (JARS), issued four times a year. See https://www.rhododendron.org/journal.htm.
- Extensive ARS Seed Exchange, import to EU countries includes a Phytosanitary Certificate
- ARS Finnish Chapter members can order seed from the Seed Exchange of the Finnish Rhododendron Society
- Conferences offering lectures, tours and networking opportunities
- Interesting talks with Zoom from other Chapters
- Information how to grow and care for your rhododendrons
Join the Finnish Chapter of the ARS
Link to ARS: The American Rhododendron Society
Kommenttien kirjoittaminen edellyttää että olet kirjautunut.